Monday, March 9, 2009

Bang.

Watching The Big Bang Theory. Summer Glau guest starring as herself.

Fantastic quote:
Of course, if Skynet actually did exist in the future, a perfect way to infiltrate and destroy mankind would be to send terminators back posing as actors who've played terminators in popular films and televisions series, lulling us into a false sense of security, i.e. "That's Summer Glau from the Sarah Connor Chronicles. No, Summer, don't kill me, I'm pro-robot."
Brilliant. I love this show.

And any excuse to post a picture of Ms. Glau.

But then I keep watching, and after a few references to George Smoot, my jaw hits the floor when Smoot himself walks on screen.

Why do I know what George Smoot looks like? Thank you TEDTalks!

Then we move on to How I Met Your Mother.
Ted: She really wasn't that bad.

Lily: Of course you think that. She turned you into one of her douche zombies.

Marshall (in monster voice): I want to eat your brain, but only if it's organic and grass fed.
CBS is really doing right by me tonight. Hot terminators, nerdy astrophysics, zombies and making fun of hipsters. What else could I ask for?

No comments: